Stolen Goat are delighted to announce that we have been named as the official cycling kit provider for road.cc for the next two years. The partnership announcement comes as we continue to expand our custom kit offering, providing premium quality kit with stand-out designs to a wide range of clubs, groups and organisations.
As part of the 2 year kit contract, Stolen Goat have created a collection of road.cc cycling kit for the media outlet’s presenters and journalists to wear during content creation and on their everyday adventures. Featuring both summer and autumn jerseys, bib shorts, a gilet and a casual hoodie, the collection brings a splash of Stolen Goat style to the fresh blue colour palette of road.cc’s branding.
Discussing the announcement, CEO and Founder of Stolen Goat Tim Bland said: “For the last 14 or so years road.cc has been delivering high quality content. They are a genuine pillar of the cycling community, so we at Stolen Goat feel very privileged to be tasked with catering for their custom kit needs. Dave and the team at road.cc approached us just after we launched our new custom kit program so the timing was perfect.
Myself and the rest of the Stolen Goat team are not only very pleased with the outcome of the kit itself, but we are very much looking forward to being a part of the road.cc landscape for many miles ahead, come rain or shine. Let the adventure begin!”
We’re incredibly excited to be working with road.cc and we can’t wait to see the team out in the wild in their new Stolen Goat kit. Fans of road.cc can also get their hooves on the collection, available to order online now at stolengoat.com
· Bodyline short-sleeved cycling jersey – a lightweight spring/summer jersey, combining ride-all-day comfort with premium quality materials and performance.
· Orkaan long-sleeved cycling jersey – a versatile water- and wind-resistant jersey with a soft thermal lining, offering superb performance across a range of cooler temperatures thanks to its high level of breathability.
· Epic bib shorts – developed alongside pro riders, the Epic bib shorts offer an aerodynamic, compressive fit which is fast yet comfortable – offering 4-way stretch and 2-way breathability.
· Bodyline gilet – a lightweight gilet with a windproof front, which packs down into its own rear pocket for easy storage during changeable weather or hilly rides.
· Orkaan hoodie – the comfort of a casual hoodie, with the technical performance of our Orkaan jerseys – this wind- and water-resistant hoodie is perfect for off-road rides and off-duty style.
Stolen Goat Custom allows clubs and teams to put their own stamp on our award-winning ranges of cycling kit and accessories. From the all-day comfort of our bodyline range, to the lightning-fast speed of our Epic collection and our race suits. The Custom service allows clubs, teams, groups and organisations to create their own collection of kit, that matches their rides and reflects their style.
All customers will begin their custom journey by going through a consultation process with one of our Account Managers. With easily achievable minimum first order quantities and no subsequent minimum order value for further orders using the same design – Stolen Goat custom makes superb quality team kit accessible. We can even create private pages on stolengoat.com for larger groups so individual members can order their own kit, whenever it suits them, wherever they are in the world. Plus, with the same lifetime guarantee and crash damage replacement policy as we make available on our own collections – customers can ride happy, knowing Stolen Goat have got their back.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com